Welcome to Fitriani Juwita's Blog

Monday, July 1, 2013

Today is THE DAY

Asssalamualaikum wr.wb

Minna-san, Ohaiyou Gozaimasu!
Today is July 1st 2013 which means This day is The first day of #100DaysMission. I have to prepare everything I need in order I can make this day being a productive day until 100 days latter.
By the way, Today is Monday. People commonly hate Monday, but not for me. Because I try to love all day I faced, though sometime I hate Monday as well. haha.
Okay, perhaps It's just a beginning for today! InsyaAllah, I will share what I've done today. I hope my expectation will be same as my imagination.
today's banner :
today should be a productive day

Note : The Day doesn't mean something or someone in code, but The Day here means the day for #100DaysMission. So I hope you will never think peculiar. hehe :D

LET US MAKE TODAY BEING PRODUCTIVE DAY! See you, Minna-san!

Wassalamualaikum wr.wb.

2 comments: