Welcome to Fitriani Juwita's Blog

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happy Ramadhan ! ^_^

82 days mission, 18 left

Assalamualaikum wr.wb !!

Hello Mina-san!! Gomennasai! I hadn't written a post every single day ago. Hontou gomennasai! I don't know why, I was too lazy to do these things. :(
Neither lot of task nor exams, I was doing nothing yesterday. I spent my spare time to watch drama, watch video, and reading toefl books of course. Yet It was simple thing to do, wasn't it?
 Ok, enough for verbose explaining. Now, I wanna talk about this great month! Yes, you're right It's Ramadhan month! The fasting month for Moslem all over the world.
I am so happy to meet Ramadhan. I am feeling very great. in This month we can look for getting blessing and gracing from Allah SWT. And of course doing praying and increasing our faithful so that we could able be a fabulous moslem :)
That's all..

I apologize for my whole mistakes. I hope we're able to get our victory. Thanks for reading. Wasslamualaikum wr.wb



No comments:

Post a Comment