Welcome to Fitriani Juwita's Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Research is more Passionate

99 Days Mission, 1 days left

Hallo Mina-san, Konbanwa!
Tonight I would like to share my activities.
Well yeah Alhamdulillah It's being better than yesterday. I could restrict my behavior so that I was able to breath relieved . Huaaahhh... *bad smell*
Today, I went to library again. It looked like I was nerd, didn't it? hehe
I changed my research plan, I look for the more interesting one. And I found one book that I liked to be investigated. That book's tittle was "Accelerated Learning" yet the tittle was not as short as I said, I just took the main topic of that book. haha That book told me how to accelerate one material of mathematics learning with fun method so that Children could really enjoy to study with faster system of learning. I was so excited to research it deeper than the author did. haha. I hope I could do better than her. I finished read that script and tried hard to get the main point. And I didn't forget to write the sources in order I could expand it :)
Okay, Perhaps the first target of yesterday clear, yet I haven't written it more detail. But It was good enough for beginning :D
Anyway, I didn't wash my clothes and iron my clothes. hupet. It's because I was in campus all day. hehe. But latter I'll do it.
I also read TOEFL book for several pages. but actually I read it so clear, yet I couldn't finish it until chapter 2. -____-
Yippie!!! I could take control my self not to open twitter and facebook all day! I was so happy because this achievement! haha. I hope tomorrow I could do it as well.
I have read 1 article although I hardly find difficult vocab. I just got 3 difficult vocab. Perhaps that article was written for teenager. ahhaha. Tomorrow I should read difficult one!
Here's today's picture :

I was in the middle of bookcase look for research book

I read script carefully, I look like dilegent one, do I? :p


That's enough for today, Honestly I wrote it earlier because I have felt sleepy tonight. (>.<)
Tomorrow I should :
1. Washing clothes and Iron the clothes
2. Complete my research
3. Finish chapter two of TOEFL
4. Doing homework of StructAl
5. Read one article and find difficult vocab and memorize it

I don't know whether I will go to campus or no for tomorrow, because tomorrow there's no any subject at all. Hm. I haven't decided yet. haha
Thanks for reading! See ya tomorrow.! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment