Welcome to Fitriani Juwita's Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What's The Tittle of This Post?

98 days mission, 2 days left

Hello Minna-san! Good evening! :)
As I did yesterday and a few days ago, Today I'm gonna tell you about what I've don. Well yeah, It's boring enough for one who reads every post of me, but I feel fine myself haha. So perhaps I don't care if people said my blog is full with boring topics! haha
But hmm.. Maybe, I won't only post every particular of my daily life, but I will post something I've created, research I've written, Poetry, The song I've made, and etc in order to make it little interesting and little bit colorful. haha :p
Today I have finished chapter two in TOEFL book! So happy!! :D
I also have washed my clothes and Iron my old clothes and I've looked for sources for my research. :)
By the way, I decided not to go to campus this day. So I enjoyed holiday at my Aunt's home even I was alone at home.
Hmm,, It's boring enough, isn't it? haha. I don't know what's tittle convenient with my activities today so that I named it "What's the tittle of this post?" haha.
This is today's picture! 

I and my notebook, Kyuuto.

Tomorrow should be better than today!! Bye bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment