Welcome to Fitriani Juwita's Blog

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Upcoming To Do : 100 DAYS MISSION

Assalamualaikum wr.wb

Hello Folks, Konnichiwa!
Today is weekend so I'm enjoying my weekend holiday. No lecture, no tutorial, no studying. No more. But it's just for 2 days, today and tomorrow (how poor). at Monday I've had to back to my assignment as well. So boring yet It's an obligation for me being good college student :)
Yeah, today's topic is quite ambitious topic! I would like to tell you guys about what I will do in 100 days. This is something like big project from me to get something fabulous life in my life time.
I'll do useful activities! I'll do everything which is able to support my dreams.
No more lazy, no more twitter, no more facebook, no more playing game, no more watching movies. though I can't erase all of it I try to decrease my useless activities.
I will master english in 100 days (reading, lstening, speaking, writing), I will try to read at least 1 article per day, I will try to research something to increase my ability in writing essay, I will try to save my money as well as possible, and other worthwhile things. And I will countdown 100 DAYS MISSION from 1 July 2013. In my way of getting all I want, I will share to you all about what I've done one post per day. It can make me remember and evaluate for the things I've done and to know what the things I've to repair.
This is the banner of 100 DAYS MISSION !
banner for 100 DAYS MISSION

Pray for me folks, I expect I'll do everything suits my passion and I will enjoy my 100 DAYS MISSION :)
BISMILLAH..

Thanks for reading and wait for the next post! 

Wassalamualaikum wr.wb

No comments:

Post a Comment