Welcome to Fitriani Juwita's Blog

Monday, July 1, 2013

Look for Research Book

100 days mission

Hello everyone! Good night!
As I said in this morning, I will tell to you all about what I've done today. It was not as good as I expected yet I did several productive activities perhaps.
In the morning, I went to campus about 8.30 a.m. even though there was no any subject this day, but I did it because I had several list to do at my campus so that I decided to go.
On the way to campus, I reviewed mini test of TOEFL, and It was clear enough for chapter one but I really felt disappointed because I couldn't clear it all. :(
When I had arrived at Campus, I immediately went to Curriculatorium. I went to that place because I wanted to look for "a problem" it was a Research Method assignment. In that place, I found great book It's about Teaching method for Mathematics and Science, I found a few great tittle but I couldn't read it clearly because Curriculatorium would be closed  by librarian who would enter her class. And the more disappointed thing was That book couldn't be lent. OHH Poor.. Because I didn't want I had no result so that I borrowed the other book. The tittle was boring enough but I little bit read it and really enjoyed reading. It was about "Explore your world with Science Discovery", how was it not boring right? haha
After I had been regret because I couldn't lend the book I wanted, then I went to UPI's Library. This Library is a big one. But well yeah, The Library was closed until 12.30 p.m. and the clock showed 10 a.m at that time. How pity I was. :(
Well, I waited for Library's opening. I felt so lucky because there were few of my friends there, so I waited patiently while talking with friends about lots of topics.
And after Library was opened, I went into that place and looked for rack of script to find what I needed before. And I found one of script that took my eyes in it. The tittle is "Pembelajaran Tutor Sebaya Transaktif untuk Meningkatkan Kemampuan Penalaran Induktif Matematika Siswa SMP" written by Anita Rahayu, 053643. I finished read that script and Alhamdulillah I found enlightenment about how to find a problem, how to investigate the problem, and how to solve it. It was quite difficult but as long as we faced and enjoyed it perhaps It could be such a fun research. :)
After I already complete my assignment, I finally went home. But the worst thing that I did today is Yeah, I am unforgivable. I didn't do my StructAl homework and I did 'something bad', I am sorry God.. :(
Astaghfirullah...
And I still open facebook and twitter more often. :(

Okay, tomorrow should be better than today!
I should :
1. Finish learning Toefl.
2. Do a homework diligently
3. Completing my Metlit assignment
4. Shouldn't open twitter and facebook all day
5. Finish my home assignment (washing clothes and iron my clothes) -_-
6. Save money as well as possible
7. Read one article and memorize at least 10 vocab.

That's all. I expect I will do what I plan today. Bismillah....
Thanks for reading.
Anyway, this is today's picture!

I and my Science Discovery 2 Book

Thanks for reading!
See you tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment