Welcome to Fitriani Juwita's Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sayonara #100DaysMission

Good Morning everyone!
I am sorry to say this. Actually, I didn't feel comfort when I should force myself to post something on my blog every single day. I felt that It's such a boring thing because I rarely got inspiration enough to write down here. hehe.
Okay, perhaps I would rather stop write something which made me irksome to do so. But I'll try to post something with my heart. :p #100DaysMission's posting end in 76 days mission, 24 days left.
Yet my #100DaysMission is still remaining and I'll try to do useful activities for 76 days later although I won't post it on here :)
Okay, that's all. I am happy to work with you #100DaysMission's posting, but goodbye!
I feel.. relief :)

No comments:

Post a Comment