Welcome to Fitriani Juwita's Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wishinglist

I always has many planning in my life. I try to assemble all of my efforts, in order I can get what I want. Hmm well yeah, ambitious is one of my personality. Here are my wishing list, and I'll try to make it comes true before I die. :p

here it goes!

  1. Go to Makkah and Madinah to do 'Ibadah Haji'
  2. Make my Parents also going to do 'Ibadah Haji'
  3. Go to Japan
  4. Get married !
  5. Have a Toefl Score up to 600
  6. Have at least three children
  7. Have a job that suits my passion
  8. Hafiz Al-Quran
  9. Have own car and house
  10. Give my parents a car and house
  11. Make my family happy
  12. Have a master degree from Tokyo University
  13. Traveling all over the world
  14. Honey moon in French and looking Eiffel Tower
  15. Have an own singing album
  16. Have many friends all over the world
  17. Graduate from Indonesia University of Education with cum laude status
  18. Create best seller book
  19. Mastering English, Japanese, Mandarin and Arabic
  20. Taste foods that I never taste
  21. Purchase SLR camera, apple Tablet, and all of high tech gadgets
  22. Traveling everywhere with my Parents
  23. Be a good moslem and wear syar'i hijab but still fashionable
  24. Come to all of my Friends wedding
  25. Become a good wife for my husband and also good mother for my child :)
That's all, but I think a person always has a wish. And a wish comes if we find something new. we never satisfied with what we've got, It means we're all a human.
I haven't found more of it. haha.
Ok, Try to make it comes true.. I hope Allah bless my wishes. Aamiin Allahuma Amiin

Wassalamualaikum wr.wb 

No comments:

Post a Comment