Welcome to Fitriani Juwita's Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Part of my Life

Assalamualaikum wr.wb

Let me introduce my beloved family to you all, folks.
I have one great mother, her name is Yati R, I call her 'Mamah'.
I have one super father, his name is Hermansyah,, and I call him 'Ayah'
I have one older brother, his name is Haris Cheriadi Hermansyah,  I call him 'Aa'
and also I have one older sister, her name is Siskha Nuraeni Hermansyah, i call her 'Teh ika or sometimes I tease her as Hindun :p'.
I am the last child in Hermansyah's Family. the youngest and cute one. hohoho :p

My family is not too big, but also not too small. just so so. We're not too rich, but not too poor. also just so so. I like being among of them. My smiling place, my crying place, my laughing place. complete.
Home is the most comfortable place.
Thanks to Allah who has given me a really really the best family.
I do love them now, and forever. :)

aa, me, mamah, ayah, teh ika
thanks for reading patiently :p
wassalamualaikum wr.wb

No comments:

Post a Comment