Welcome to Fitriani Juwita's Blog

Monday, June 17, 2013

Final Exam Times

Assalamualaikum wr.wb

Minna-san, konbanwa! It's been along time that I didn't write in this blog because of my whole business nowadays. I felt I were a busy woman for real. hehe. Now, I'm still facing exam. I should harness my time and spend it with finishing materials in lessons. I hope this semester, I will be very very very lucky and getting the real best mark! I was really disappointed with last semester. There were lot of nonsense value for several subjects. That's why I got very bad mark for the first time :(
I've faced 5 lessons exams. That means there are still 3 lessons remaining. I don't know how I feel right now. I'm extremely happy with those subjects that I've already passed. Although there is one subject which is fifty-fifty with my estimate.
I have to grow my spirit up! And also create a honest soul! You know, God is always watching you, right? I'm me. So the mark depends on me. I better get bad mark than I should be a cheater!
Keep fighting and praying are the keys to get advantages in this final exam.
Pray for me minna-san!

Wassalamualaikum wr.wb

No comments:

Post a Comment