Welcome to Fitriani Juwita's Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Let me introduce my self..


Konbanwa! watashi no namae wa Fity desu. watashi wa Indonesia jin desu.
I really want to visit Japan. Japan is one of country that I am interested in. Goes to Japan is one of my planning in the future.
I wanna study in that country. I have a planning, if I've finished my studying at Indonesia University of Education, I wanna continue my studying there. ^^
Now, I'm studying Mathematics program in Indonesia University of Education. I also now study Japanese by my self. with reading Japanese book or sometime listening to the japanese music. I want mastering Japanese! ^^
Pray for me to make it come true, friends.
InsyaAllah in 2014, I should have been fluent in speaking Japanese.

please.. Visit my blog and help me to study about Japan :)
Dozou yorishiku! ^^
Ja mata ne! ^^
here I am :)




and it's a place where i want to live in :)




No comments:

Post a Comment